Monday, November 3, 2008

Last call for the US Second District


Last call for the US second district.

Right, as the final day of the election season looms large and we all prepare to find our way to the polls, I thought I would appeal one last time, to the voters of the Second District to cast their ballots for John Frary and impeach ignorance. In these final hours, I’ll not bore you with a long monologue as to the fine characteristics of Professor Frary, for as you are all aware he is unique and refreshing in his own right. Neither will I weigh too heavily into a “Mike Michaud needs to go” speech. What I am going to do is take the gloves off and say what’s on me mind once and for all.

Me father told me when I was young; never beat up on a person who is lacking in intellect. Though he used not that particular phrase you all know what I mean. There is no honor in it and if you do find yourself confronting someone disabled in such a way you should just let it go and move on. I have lived by this ethos my whole life, never raising my hand to the mentally handicapped or their caretakers no matter if they had done wrong or no. Neither have I openly humiliated through verbal discussion, any person I thought suffered from some form of mental deficiency.

Until now……

Throughout this arduous campaign I have seen naught but a total lack of brains from Mike’s camp. I watched in stunned silence the debate between John and Mike in which Mike proclaimed he didn’t have a stance on Roe vs. Wade. No matter your personal feelings on the subject either Mike is lying to the People of Maine or he is a complete Dolt. After all this time in Congress one would imagine some sort of opinion would have been formed either for or against this most controversial decision. Unless of course, you have not the brains to figure out how you feel about such a subject. That is where Mike Michaud fits in.

I don’t want to attack this person of lesser mental facilities, but he is a member of the House of Representatives and that I feel far out weighs my moral obligation to leave off.

How could anyone in their right mind vote for someone as obtuse as Mike Michaud? What has he done that has made the voters of the second district feel such great confidence in him? Has he brought Jobs? No. Has he written any lasting important Legislation that would benefit not only Maine but the nation as a whole? NO. He does stutter real well, and he smiles nice, but so does the bag boy at the local Wal-Mart. I cannot believe that this man, who has done absolutely nothing for eight years in Washington except collect a paycheck and vote party lines 93% of the time, is really representative of the voters of the Second District.

But here is some good news, with all this talk about “Change”; the second district voters actually have the chance to implement it. If you cast your vote for John Frary, a greater change could not be made for the people of Maine and our capitol. John will definitely shake things up with his brutal Honesty and common sense approach to issues such as Energy, the Economy and National defense. John is beholden to none but the voters of the Second district. He has received little to no support from the Republican Party nor are any Unions or Special Interests in his corner. If you want Change then you can get it, vote for Professor John Frary he’s going to shake things up nicely.


It's last call folks......time to make a move.
Slainte'
Blighter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a resident of California I am more than angry that your have a "Yes on Prop 8" advertisement on your site. Do you even know what Prop 8 is about, being that you are as FAR away from California as it gets in the continental US? Prop 8 is a campaign funded by ultra religious conservatives. Nearly 77% of funding has come from the Mormons in Utah. Prop 8 seeks to CHANGE the CONSTITUTION in order to strip away the rights of gays and lesbians. Over 11,000 gay couples have been married in California since it was made legal. Prop 8 voids thier marraiges. How would you like a religious group coming in and voiding YOUR marraige. It is wrong. And seeing this ad on your site is beyond offensive.

Blighter said...

Ahem, the ad is from Google mate I didn't chose or place it there and is new. I am unable to see it from my work but will check it out when I get home.

In the mean time, relax, My article has nothing to do with Prop 8 but a candidate for congress. Have you any thoughts on that matter?

Anonymous said...

Yes I do have an opinion on a congressional race, but it is on the 52nd distict in Southern California. I've been campaigning for Mike Lumpkin, former US Navy SEAL and Commander of all Special Forces in Iraq. He is running against the incumbant's son, since the incumbant is retiring and believes he can just "will" his seat to junior..... as for Maine, haven't been paying attention to it but I hope the winner represents ALL of the people.