Friday, November 23, 2007

New to Blogs Test

New to Blogs

Being new to the whole " Blog thing" and the various tools at my disposal I thought I would write up a small test and see how things turn out. So a topic of note to play with is Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving morning I logged into my WOW ( World of Warcraft for those of you who have real lives) account and came upon a conversation in the trade channel of the game. Someone was saying that " As a Native American I despise this Holiday and all the Evil White People who celebrate it." What a powerful statement to make. Like anything on the web, this page included, one must determine if the author of such statements is in earnest or is simply a Troll. I thought about it for sometime and came to the conclusion that the author was not being fully honest with him/herself and was seeking to gain sympathy with the " Oppressed". This irritated me a little and my anger got the better of me to be sure.

When do we say, Enough is Enough? When will the ceaseless whining and crying end? Everytime I turn around there is another hard luck story, another cause of injustice. Blah Blah Blah. Enough already. Adversity, real, or percieved, is what strengthens our carachter.

Right I'll be ridding the world of this terrible piece soon it is a test

Cheers
Blighter

No comments: